Pages

Friday, June 15, 2007

A secret about Sam

For those who actually read this blog now and then, here's a treat you've all been waiting for! Well, not a treat exactly, but a report of the results of my efforts to keep my self from dying of boredom. (Didn't understand? Read over)

I'm a bonafide juggler now. From the beginning of this year while you guys were wondering what I was doing with all my free time, I was working hard tossing balls into the air. Thanks to the Internet, I think I'm pretty good now! Not that anyone has seen me juggle, other than my poor roomie (My roomie lives in constant fear of flying balls crashing into his head, or worse, his expensive, very much breakable, stuff. Hence the qualification 'poor') and my family. I really wish I could show of my skills on youtube, but the only thing stopping me is the lack of a decent video camera.

Speaking of my juggling finesse, I'm working on juggling three balls in one hand, and on juggling 5 balls with two. Contact juggling has also taken a sudden interest. (Obviously this is due to the recent scarcity of things to do)
Well, I try not to blame myself for wasting my time on such 'useless' hobbies, but like a very good friend of mine said. "It's better to do something that will enrich your life instead of wasting it on merely acquiring money" (Of course, this guy is a proper junkie, so what else would he say?!)
Well, I thought it was time to proclaim this newly added skill of mine to the world, and thus this will result in more posts on juggling! Oh, for those who don't want to read those posts (that would most definitely be filled with technical mumbo jumbo) I'd have tagged them for you :)

1 comment:

Parul said...

well..i have u juggling..!!!

we can do this.wheni get my dig cam back from bro..we can shoot it in ur room n upload...

haaaaaaa....

happy juggling dude..