Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Blog Evangelist

In a couple of days, I might actually get a new blog convert; a fine respite to my own ever-increasing disinterest, marked by the increasingly boring posts that you see popping up. If you're at my blogsite for the first time, and if you are a friend of mine, you would go to the years 2008 and 09 where I've actually written something worth reading! 

But back to blog-converts...

Ever since I started my blog in the year 2006, I've managed to tell a few select people about it, and those I did, I persuaded to start ones of their own. Some are defunct, while others are going strong! The peppy linguists' blog was started, and so did Parul's and Mahim's; the angry old man's blog revived, and now, there'll be a new one! 

I'll post and tweet the link as much as I can! I'm sure this new writer will be awesome too!!! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sam,
All the best. Continue to write, you have just earned one more reader.

Geordee

sam said...

thanks geordee!