Pages

Friday, April 25, 2008

Farewell time

Approximately an hour to go before the first of my final exams begin. Unlike the rest of those in my class, I have learnt one thing about taking exams. Don't take things too seriously. Do as much as you can, and leave the rest to Him. I don't think I can cram any more into my brain. All I will do now if I do that is hyper-ventilate, palpitate and finally collapse into a great big heap of ...

Before I say anything more, I'd like to thank all you readers who have been motivating me to write into here. You guys were great! scrapping me and asking me to write more! Really felt that I was doing something worthwhile! (Also would like to thank Google putting my name into it's search list.. Google Samuel Joseph JNU and see what you get!!)
What you get is that master-piece I wrote, basically bashing up JNU! Now, that I have to leave the place, I realize that in a place like this, you could easily get comfortable. In spite of the fact that you have to walk a lot before you can get anywhere, you get used to it! The forests in the middle of the city are something that I guess I might never see again. The friends I've made here have been one of the closest! I don't show it too much, but they are. JNU definitely grows into your skin, and I feel that I might miss the place when I go out. (boo hoo)
Ok, for all you readers, another announcement (before I get into hyperventilation mode) I will be completing my 'formal education' phase of my life, and The Floating Leaf will either be entering the working class phase or the unemployment phase.
Will write in detail soon. (May be after the exam gets over)

No comments: