Pages

Saturday, December 16, 2006

And i'm back..

Ok, it's been a while since i last posted. The past-time of blogging was rudely interrupted by pointless hours of writing assigments and preparing for vivas and exams... Not to mention those long hours of practise at the DCC. The Delhi Christian Chorus..
For those who read my blog regularly (I know I'm talking to myself), there will be a sudden spurt of posts in the next few days.. Mostly because i have nothing much else to do. (I'm on vacation, so i'm stuck here at home) , so there's ample of time to write about the happenings of the last month, and if i'm in the mood, i might put up some good stuff in it. The next few posts will have something about the DCC, JNU exams, and the Christmas fever..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!
You're not talking to yourself any more. I started reading your blog today.
Merry Christmas!

sam said...

thanks cp, whoever you are.. that means a lot! I guess that's a great Christmas gift! Merry Christmas to you too!

Anonymous said...

Thank You!
You write really well.
You see, I also write out my thoughts and feelings when I'm feeling blue(onto paper). That helps me get out the things that bother me from my mind. Nice art though- writing. I even write prayers like letters to God. Just chuck it in a place where no one can see it when I'm done with my writing and that's it, gone with my moans and whines. I don't know whether God will solve any problems within the heart but I think I know that He is listening.
Happy Blogging!